Hello CelloBello Fans!
With school back in full swing, we’re excited to officially kick off the fall season here at CelloBello! Stay tuned for a packed week of new and original CelloBello releases:
- Monday: an exclusive masterclass with Yo-Yo Ma on the Elgar Concerto, Mvts. 3 &4
- Tuesday: a new blog from Michael Haber, “Practicing, Some Practical Advice” (Part 1)
- Wednesday: two new CelloLessons from CelloBello’s founder Paul Katz, “Eliminate Left Hand Tension”
- Thursday: Part 2 of Michael Haber’s “Practicing, Some Practical Advice”
- Friday: an interview with Alisa Weilerstein, “The Psychology of Sound Production”